Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle, his wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends (assuming that he has any at all).
Top 10 Signs You’ve Purchased A Bad Beer
From: Anna Welander
10. TV ads begin “From the sparkling waters of Lake Erie…”
9. The second you take a sip, your liver explodes.
8. For some reason, it’s sold in the detergent aisle.
7. It was actually brewed by Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams
6. Instead of a wagon pulled by Clydesdales, we have a wheelbarrow pushed by a doped up monkey.
5. The company isn’t running any sort of a sweepstakes, but the underside of the bottle caps say “Sorry”.
4. Tastes more like a mountain goat than a mountain stream.
3. Label has a picture of a person throwing up.
2. Smell from open can will clear your house of rodents.
1 When you Open cans on a fishing trip and say “It doesn’t get any better
than this,” your buddies kill themselves.