Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle, his wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends (assuming that he has any at all).
Top 10 Least Appreciated Cooking Tips
From: Roger Hyman
10. Leaving half-sucked lollipops out for sweet ants is a quick and easy way to add nutritional value to this already popular treat.
9. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you’re really running late, bright the waffle iron into the shower with you.
8. A simple turkey baster can also be used to remove those pesky beans lodged in your ear canal.
7. In a pinch, frozen water can be substituted for ice.
6. Adding a dash of Draino to your liver and onions won’t kill the taste, but should numb your taste buds enough for you to swallow.
5. Remember: Steak plus Crest does not equal “Steak Tartare.”
4. Forget to pack the grill? No problem, just spritz some olive oil on your engine block and you’ll be cooking in no time!
3. Ground hamster adds a distinct tasty garnish to otherwise dull mealtimes…(No, it doesn’t taste like chicken).
2. Your screen Door can also double as a handy cheese grater.!!!
1 For a real St. Patrick’s day treat, leave the corned beef out on the counter for a week beforehand. You not only get the taste of corned beef, but it will be a festive shade of holiday green that will accent your dinner table just right.