Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle, his wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends (assuming that he has any at all).
Top 10 Amish Spring Break Activities
From: Ms. Sam
10. Drink molasses till you heave.
9. Attend a Wet Bonnet contest.
8. Buy a transistor radio.
7. Throw a “Keg of Buttermilk” party.
6. Blow past the Dairy Queen riding a really hot Clydesdale.
5. Get a Tattoo that says “Born to raise barns.”
4. Dare to wear a see through smock to bed.
3. Sleep in until 6:00 am.
2. Cop a glance, behind a checkout counter, of the front cover of a Playboy Magazine.
1 Churn butter naked.