Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is
attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle’s wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends.
Top 10 Indicators that you’ve become a “Gene-Aholic:”
10. You’ve introduced your daughter as your decendent
9. You’ve never met any of the people you send e-mail to, even though you're related.
8. You can recite your lineage back eight generations, but can’t remember your nephew’s name.
7. You have more photographs of dead people than living ones.
6. You’ve taken a tape recorder and/or notebook to a family reunion.
5. You’ve not only read the latest GEDCOM standard, but you also understand it.
4. The local genealogy society borrows books from you.
3. the only film you’ve seen in the last year was the 1880 census index.
2. More than ½ of your book collection is made up of marriage records or pedigrees.
1. Your elusive ancestor has been spotted in more different places than Elvis!