Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is
attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle’s wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends.
Top 10 Questions you should ask yourself, before you buy a monkey.
From: The Home Office in Wahoo, Nebraska 10-1-2001
10. Do I really need another Monkey?
9. Have I monkey-proofed my kitchen?
8. How well will he get along with my Panda?
7. Can I get a better deal on a monkey if I wait until after Christmas?
6. Am I another man in his 40s reacting to a mid-life crisis by purchasing a monkey?
5. How is the monkey school system in my district?
4. Won’t it be cute if the monkey and I wear matching outfits?
3.The traditional 10th Anniversary gift is monkey, right?
2. Should I spend the extra money on an orangutan?
1. Do I really want to buy a monkey from a guy who looks like this? (Picture of Dave Letterman).
© MMV, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved