Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is
attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle’s wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends.
Top 10 Signs that You don’t spend much time reading the Bible.
From: Anna Welander
10. The preacher announces the sermon is from Genesis and you check the table of contents.
9. You think Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob may have had a few hit songs during the 60’s.
8. You open the Gospel of Luke and a WW II Savings Bond falls out.
7. Your favorite Old Testament Patriarch is Hercules.
6. A small family of woodchucks has taken up residence in the Psalms.
5. You become frustrated because Charlton Heston isn’t listed in either the Concordance or the Table of Contents.
4. Catching the kids reading the Song of Songs, you demand “Who gave you this stuff?”
3. You think the minor prophets worked in the quarries.
2. You keep falling for it every time when the pastor tells you to turn to First Condominiums.
1. The kids keep asking too many questions about your usual bedtime story: “Jonah, the Shephard Boy, and his Ark of Many Colors.”