Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is
attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle’s wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends.
Top 10 Rules For Good Housekeeping
From: Anna Welander
10. It’s time to clean out the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.
9. Keep your house clean enough for healthy, dirty enough for happy.
8. Never make fried chicken in the nude.
7. Do not engage in unarmed combat with a dust bunny big enough to choke the vacuum cleaner.
6. You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.
5. If guys were supposed to hang clothes up, door knobs would be bigger.
4. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
3. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
2. Cobwebs artfully draped over lampshades reduce the glare from the bulb, thereby creating a romantic atmosphere
1. When writing your name in the dust on the table, omit the date.