Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is
attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle’s wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends.
Top 10 Nerd Jokes
From: Larry Randall
10. I’m reading a great book on anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.
9. I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn’t seem to be gaining momentum.
8. Why can’t atheists solve exponential equations? Because they don’t believe in higher powers.
7. Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar...And doesn’t.
6. Do you know the name Pavlov? It rings a bell.
5. A group of protesters in front of a physics lab: “What do we want?” “Time travel!” “When do we want it?” “Irrelevant!”
4. What does a subatomic duck say? “Quark!”
3. A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer. Bartender replies “For you, no charge.”
2. Two atoms are walking along. One of them says: “Oh, no, I think I lost an electron.” “Are you sure?” “Yes, I’m positive.”
1. An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.