Please note that the TOP 10 is normally not written by Bill Eagle (unless his name is
attached) nor does it necessarily reflect the opinions of Bill Eagle’s wife, children, pastor, pets, real or past friends.
Top 10 Signs You’re Not Attending A Mormon Church
From: Sandy Siebert
10. All the men have long hair
9. No announcements
8. Meetings all start on time
7. Nobody shakes your hand
6. No Jell-O salad served at the activities
5. No minivans in the parking lot
4. Meetings end on time
3. No Cheerios in the pews.
2. Greeter asks, “Smoking or non-smoking?”
1. Bishop reports 100% home teaching last month